Return, Exchange & Refund Policy:
All FORZA NZ customers are protected under Consumer Guarantee Act 1993 and Fair Trading Act 1986. If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase we will happily accept your return and provide you with an exchange, store credit or a full refund as long as you meet the following terms and conditions:
Products except ATV quads, motorbike and scooters
All returned items must be unused and in the original packaging, making sure that the product is in brand new condition, tags still intact. We do not accept returns if it's more than 14 days after the purchase date or simply because you have changed your mind.
All returns are at customers' expense including the initial freight unless products are proven faulty.
All returned item(s) will incur a restocking fee which is 20% of the original price purchased unless faulty. If you receive a faulty product from us we will attempt to repair or replace the item. Refunds will be issued at the discretion of FORZA NZ. Refunds will normally be processed within seven (7) days.
What is the return procedure?
Take the product into our store in East Tamaki, Auckland with a proof of purchase for an exchange or refund. We do not offer cash refunds. Our team will happily arrange the refund for you and it will be processed within 2-3 business days. Please note that the initial postage is not refundable except approved warranty claim.
Returns via postage
- Send us an email if you want to return a product with proof of purchase and the reason for the exchange or return.
- Use a good carton, return package via insured Courier service of your choice.
Send returns to the below address:
19C Neilpark Drive,
(NOTE: Cash on Deliveries (CODs) will not be accepted)
After we have assessed your claim for a return there are three options available for our customers:
- Refund: A refund will be made via bank transfer
- Credit Note: The issuing of a store credit notes provides an alternative to a refund. These credit notes can be used to purchase anything from the FORZA NZ. Credit notes cannot be exchanged for cash and will not be generated for amounts less than $1.00.
- Repair or replace: If the returned product is still under warranty then the repair or replacement will be at our expense. If the product is out of warranty, then we can still have the product repaired, however, the cost of the repair will be charged to the customer. In some cases we may not be able to repair or replace your product due to availability or discontinuation of that particular line.
- Keep a record of your shipment until you have received credit or refund.
For additional information on our return policies, please contact our Customer Service department at 09-2738883, or e-mail us email@example.com
ATV quads, motorbike and scooters
We do not generally provide exchange and refund for bikes. However if warranty claim is accepted we will try our best to repair the bike and ensure the same problem will not happen again. At very rare cases exchange and refund may be issued at the discretion of FORZA NZ.